Hello everyone! Welcome to 2016! I have goals in four categories this year:
- YouTube (What? No, seriously!)
The stuff in blue is required by either contract or deadline. The rest is wishful thinking IF I get finished with the first part of the list.
In alphabetical order:
- Winter Guardian expansion and print
- Dark Rider (working title) releases May 1st in a (title TBD) boxed set.
- A Wish Before Dying
Silver Tongued Devils
- Devil’s Due (Preorders go up mid-January)
- The Devil’s Own
- The Devil Wars a Crown
- Silver Tongued Devils in Print
- Devil’s Due in Print
- Boxed Set release of the entire serial
- Print release of the entire serial
WTF Dragon Series
- Dragons Never Lie
- Dragon Arse
- A Tail of Two Dragons
- WTF Dragons Collection in Print
Sky City (multiauthor)
- Title TBD
Spaceport: New Tortuga (Spinoff from Silver Tongued Devils)
- Rogue Bounty (revise, expand, edit, and publish an old title)
- SNT 2 (Title TBD)
Wolfen Underground (MMA shifters)
- WU 3 (Title TBD)
These will be added as they pop up since most of them are based on rights reversion from publishers.
Last Rites: revision, edit, and publish
Angel’s Masquerade: revision and resubmit requested. Finish it and turn it in.
Carter’s Legacy: Revision and submit to an agent
I complete my associates degree at the end of December if I don’t miss a beat classes-wise. I need to stay focused. This will be an ongoing challenge per month (once I’m back in class, I’ll do a post).
Four main focus areas this year:
- Standing vs. Sitting. I need to move from standing to sitting on a regular basis. This year I’m going to figure out an effect way to do this.
- I need to work on my grazing habits. I eat my feelings. If I’m stressed, tired, worried, or nervous…I eat. LOL. If I can’t curb the grazing, I need to ensure that I have foods ready to go. Also, I need to plan ahead for my meals when I’m at college.
- Walking and exercising. I walk a lot in school. The campus is quite a commute, and I have to do a lot of walking to get to the right buses, etc. I need to find something to do on a regular basis that makes me feel better about myself
- Taking better care of my mental health by knowing when I’ve reached my limit and taking the days I need to take for rest. Working from home and going to school full-time knocked me on my butt last year. I need to get a handle on my cycles of behavior.
Not as a writer, well, not for most of the year. No, I’m exploring YouTube as a mom to a very enthusiastic kiddo who loves stop motion. I have a crafting blog that will launch at the end January where I explore the way we create his movies as well as other crafty goodness. I have a list of tutorials I need to do including my writing planner video (I made mine from scratch). Each month will have a different goal. This month I just need to get the website launched and the youtube channel sorted.
So, if you’re following along, or ended up here via a search engine, here are the tags I will be using this year.
–Click Here– for the thirty day challenges post (this one will be included in that tag as it’s my first mention of it)
–Click Here– for all posts related to the year-long writing challenge I participate in called A Round of Words in 80 Days.
- First Quarter 2016
- Second Quarter 2016 (tag will be updated when it’s created)
- Third Quarter 2016 (tag will be updated when it’s created)
- Fourth Quarter 2016 (tag will be updated when it’s created)
–Click Here– for all posts related to YouTube and my crafting channel
–Click Here– for all posts related to Health
–Click Here– for all posts related to my degree and education
What are you planning for 2016?