Welcome back to the blog! I’m back to regular posting. When I get to the end of a project, I tend to disappear from the ‘net until it’s done. Four times now I’ve done it, so I think that qualifies as a habit. I don’t duck out on purpose. When I get to the end of a book I lose all track of time. I eat, breathe, and sleep about the book until it’s done. Then, once I have it turned in, all is right with the world again.
I didn’t return empty-handed, however. Today I’ve got a new cover. 😀
Coming in November: Shift the Night, Dark Talisman #2
Goals this week:
- Dragons Never Lie: 2 chapters done by next Wednesday
- Feral Hunger Edits and new content: I’m doing this one by page count. My goal is to get through chapter two by next Wednesday. With the kids back in school, it’s been much easier to concentrate.
- Voodoo Carnival: Keeping the same goal and continue at 500 words a day (equates to a scene every couple of days or a chapter every four or so). It’s working for me, and anything working is going to stay that way. LOL. Until it’s not. 😉
- Edits on Last Rites: Get halfway through the book this weekend.
- Edits on To Chase a Werewolf: Chapter one this weekend.
- First Chapter’s Edits of Carter’s Legacy in preparation for Harlequin’s So You Think You Can Write contest.
Workshops I’m attending this month:
- Writing the New American Cowboy- Bikers 101
- Steampunk American Style
The Biker one has already started and I’m LOVING IT!
I’m part of a fantastic group called A Round of Words in 80 Days, and if you’d like to see how everyone else is doing, check out the list HERE.
Would you like to be a part of our writing challenge? Check out the rules HERE.