- Once Upon a Dragon Releases
- This was my first 4th of July as a Veteran. It was tougher than I thought it would be.
- We got the new addition to our family…Rocky, the Pug of Romance
- My mom had a serious heart attack. I was in and out of the hospital with her for most of July and part of August
- Happy Anniversary to my husband!
- Mom’s condition stabilized and I returned home. She’s stubborn! And awesome!
- Summer ended. Cousins and brothers went home, school started, and I could get back to writing
- My dragon series was derailed. Nuff said about that for now.
- Month of recovery ended with a new burst of energy
- Developed and executed a Scrivener workshop
- Completed and Polished To Catch a Fox
- Began writing with Ditter. Having. So. Much. Fun!
- Started GOT U series with Ditter
- Sold Witchvine Seduction to Etopia Press for their Hot Halloween Menage anthology
- Switched to nights permanently (YAY)
- Went on a mini rant about political bullying on facebook (Summary: Be informed and make your OWN decisions, hype is smoke and mirrors. Get the facts)
- No Dragon, No Problem becomes an All Romance Ebooks Bestseller!!
Lots of life interruption stuff happened this past quarter. It was tough to maintain focus. A lot of wonderful things happened despite the madness. The last quarter of 2012 will be filled with writing news. You know I’m participating in National Novel Writing Month again this year. I love me some NaNo.
That’s it on the writing front. I hope you’re taking stock of your goals and adjusting them appropriately.