So yesterday was my birthday. YAY! I ate at one of my favorite restaurants and got an apartment! Woohooo!!!! No more living out of our bags. Soon-ish anyway. Can’t get in there until next week, but we’ll be good. 😀
On the writing front:
- Plotted 2nd Hunger book (due to new publishing schedule, it got pushed up from March).
- Started my Beauty and the Beast (Thief)
- Entered an online pitch
- Sketched out a Kitchen Witch story (Back by popular demand)
Found out that my first novel will be out February 3rd! Awesome. 😀 Ebook first. Print a year or so later. Love it!
Checking out Sunday’s goals:
- Found a house! WOOHOO!
- 5 hours of writing per day: Nope. I’ll be honest, stress over the house searching thing made Tuesday almost useless.
- Finish up my final outprocessing for January tomorrow…more to follow in February
- Cook dinner four times this week…tonight starts my cooking schedule. 🙂
Due to tons of questions, I posted my Work Day Schedule HERE. So far, I’ve hit those goals every day but Tuesday.