That will give me another week or so to polish up and send my witch story. Hopefully I’ll hear back on my Primal Heat by November 1st.
So what will I do in preparation for the next novel?
- Set up character sheets and world-building reminders for book 2 in the Sheon Wars series.
- Work on my wordcount tracking system (I use a complex excel widget that I’ve been playing around with for years)
- Outline the novel
I think that’s more than enough to keep me busy for a few days.
What about you? What preparations are you engaging in? If you’re not participating in NaNo this year, what other things do you have on the horizon?
NaNo Prep 2011:
- NaNo Prep 1: Story Ideas and NaNoWriMo site account settings
- NaNo Prep 2: Word Tracking and Outline Creation
- NaNo Prep 3: Word Sprints, IM, Chats, and More