This is a whole new year. This year I’m facing medical retirement from the armed forces. From here I’ll move on to writing full time.
I’ve signed on for a new Round of Words in 80 days challenge.
My goals aren’t set in stone, but, then again, they shouldn’t be. January has six major milestones:
- Submit A Familiar Kiss to my editor
- Complete Enraptured by 31 January
- Move my family from Alaska to Texas somewhere around mid-January
- Find a new place to live in San Antonio
- Say goodbye to the military
- Post a new free read to my website.
In order to meet the writing goals, I have to write approximately 1350 words a day. Since I know things like airplane rides, stir crazy children, and wonky schedules are going to affect that, I have to juggle to make it happen.
My free read will be up on my site the day I officially begin my full-time writer status: January 16th. A beautiful and noble day, and one selected by the PTB.
I’ll reevaluate my goals midway through January, and again at the end of the month. February will be a new set of goals.
Have a wonderful start to your week! Expect an update on Wednesday.