Round of Words in 80 days is well under way and what has happened so far? I’ve become a sponsor. How cool is that? I’ve finished up my proposal. No I didn’t send it in yet, but I’ll be doing that right after I finish this post. Let’s take a look at my original ROW80 goals and see where I stand…
- Submit three proposals to my three top publishing houses. I’ll be finishing this one off today so that will be marked off my list next week! WOOHOO!
- Submit to my chosen agent by the second week of January for my current novel Guess what I’ve been working on all week for submission…
- Complete 6k words a week on one project. Didn’t make this goal for the week of Jan 3-9 but hitting my other goals is a great compromise.
- Update every Sunday on my progress Yep, looks like I’m there!
- Go over each month in review We’ll check this one out when we get there.
So now what? Where are you in your goals? Are you being completely unyielding, flexible, struggling to just get the words on paper? It’s only the first week, all. Keep your chins up. If you are bombarded with life and tragedy, maybe you should rethink your goals to something more manageable. I mean, after all, this is the beginning. Set yourself up for success instead of failure.